Union City Teeth Whitening
We Care About Your Smile
Hanna Dental Group, Dr. Hanna and his team also offer teeth whitening to bring about your
most amazingly white smile in the most gentle manner!
If your teeth have become discolored and stained, teeth whitening can help you restore your teeth to a brighter state. Using the state of the art, ZOOM whitening system, your brightest smile can be a reality.
Have a party or an event that you want to have your brightest smile for? A simple chair-side session here will bring out that celebrity smile in only 45 minutes!
Not in a rush, but still want that bright-white smile? Our take-home solution with customized whitening trays will consistently and gently whiten your teeth and reveal your brightest smile with just a few minutes a day, within a week!
Most patients here at Hanna Dental Group prefer our most comprehensive approach for their brightest and best smile: a chair-side whitening using the patented ZOOM system, followed by a take-home kit that is used to touch up your bright-white smile as needed, and at your own personal convenience!
So ZOOM! on in to Hanna Dental Group for a personalized whitening session. We love to see you smile!
Contact us by calling (201) 720-1471 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Harvey Hanna to determine which treatment is right for you.
Is Teeth Whitening Safe?
One of the foremost concerns for our patients is the safety of teeth whitening. Let us be the first to put your mind at ease. Teeth whitening treatments that are prescribed by a dentist are completely safe both for your teeth’s enamel and your health.
Some patients do experience mild side effects. The two most common side effects include a temporary increase in tooth sensitivity and mild irritation of the gums and other soft tissues in the mouth. If your teeth are naturally sensitive, your dentist may choose to treat them with fluoride before the whitening treatment.
Benefits of In-Office vs. Store-Bought Teeth Whitening
You have probably noticed several types of teeth whitening products in the oral hygiene section of your local supermarket. For the best and safest results, we would recommend leaving your teeth in the care of our Union City teeth whitening professional.
There are several benefits of professional teeth whitening, including:
- We can achieve brighter results
- Our treatments are customized to your mouth
- We provide patient education
- Our treatments whiten teeth faster
- We help teeth stay whiter longer
- Our treatments are more thorough
- Our whitening solutions are safer and more comfortable
Common Causes of Tooth Discoloration
One of the other benefits of professional teeth whitening is that your dentist can discuss your daily habits with you to determine what is causing your tooth discoloration.
Some of the common causes of tooth discoloration include:
- What you eat and drink: Some of the biggest contributors to tooth discoloration are what we drink. Many of our favorites, such as dark sodas, coffee, tea, and wine, are large contributors to tooth stains. Additionally, if you have a diet high in starchy foods, this can lead to tooth discoloration. Lastly, if you eat a lot of fruits, the citric acid within them is strong enough to wear down your teeth's enamel.
- Poor oral hygiene: It's important that you brush and floss your teeth on a daily basis. Failure to do so will result in the accumulation of plaque and tooth stains. This is also why it's important to keep up with your routine dental cleanings; at these appointments, our team helps remove plaque buildup, which is a major contributor to tooth discoloration.
- Dental health diseases: Unfortunately, there are some diseases that prohibit the proper growth of enamel and dentin, which will lead to discolored teeth.
- Tobacco usage: Tobacco is one of the most well-known contributors to stained teeth. Just think of all the anti-smoking commercials showing rotting, decayed, and yellow teeth. If you're concerned about the color of your teeth, it's best to avoid smoking or chewing tobacco.
- Medications: Unfortunately, certain treatments for other conditions can lead to tooth discoloration. If you're currently going through chemotherapy and/or radiation, this could result in the yellowing of your teeth. Additionally, many antipsychotic medications, medications used to treat hypertension, and antihistamines are known to contribute to tooth discoloration.
For peace of mind that your Union City teeth whitening is being done right, call Hanna Dental Group at (201) 720-1471 today.
Dental Care AS DISTINCTIVE AS YOU
We are focused on delivering the highest caliber results to you in the most serene and comfortable way possible.
Cutting Edge Dentistry
Dr. Harvey Hanna and his team stay up to date by receiving continued education to stay ahead of the curve.
Education Is Key
In order to maintain a high level of trust, we carry out an open dialogue with our patients.
Our goal at Hanna Dental Group is to create an atmosphere of comfort and care for your dental treatment.