Union City General Dentistry
Providing Oral Care That Gives You a Reason to Smile
Our Union City general dentistry team understands that many people feel uneasy about going to the dentist. This is why our team at Hanna Dental Group strives to make your visit as comfortable as possible. Dr. Harvey Hanna and his dental assistants are focused on patient needs and committed to providing gentle dental care.
To find out more about us and to schedule a free consultation, call (201) 720-1471 today.
Solutions for Your Smile
Dr. Hanna and his experienced dental team provide comprehensive solutions for all your oral care needs. Whether you need a routine checkup or a tooth extraction, you can expect to receive the best possible care.
Our general dentistry services include:
- Dental cleanings: Even with regular brushing and flossing, bacteria and plaque can build up on your teeth. For the best oral health and reduced chances of tooth decay and gum disease, we advise patients to have a professional dental cleaning once every six months.
- Dental exams and x-rays: No matter the age of the patient, we recommend dental exams twice a year. During the exam, we will look for any signs of tooth decay, gum disease, or oral cancer. Our team will also inspect any existing dental work, such as crowns, fillings, dental implants, and other restorations. X-rays are also used in the process to reveal any issues that may be hidden from sight.
- Composite fillings: This dental procedure is often used to treat small to medium size cavities, chipped teeth, or teeth with a gap between them. After removing any decayed portions, we will apply a tooth-colored material to the affected tooth. Once the filling has hardened, we will finish off the process by smoothing and polishing it.
- Dental inlays and onlays: Used as an alternative to dental crowns, this restoration method treats teeth that have cracks or mild to moderate tooth decay. The material used has a natural tooth color, and it can last up to 30 years.
- Root canal therapy: An infection in the teeth and gums can cause a great deal of pain and can spread to other teeth or additional areas of the body. Root canal treatment is designed to remove the source of the infection. Once the process is complete, the tooth will be ready for the restoration process.
- Tooth extractions: No one wants to lose a permanent tooth. Yet, sometimes, tooth removal is required if a tooth is damaged beyond repair. We commonly perform tooth extractions on wisdom teeth, teeth that are blocking other teeth from coming in, teeth that are severely decayed, and teeth with severe decay or infection.
For general dentistry in Union City, contact Hanna Dental Group now.
Dental Care AS DISTINCTIVE AS YOU
We are focused on delivering the highest caliber results to you in the most serene and comfortable way possible.
Cutting Edge Dentistry
Dr. Harvey Hanna and his team stay up to date by receiving continued education to stay ahead of the curve.
Education Is Key
In order to maintain a high level of trust, we carry out an open dialogue with our patients.
Our goal at Hanna Dental Group is to create an atmosphere of comfort and care for your dental treatment.